Friday 17 August 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
globalnews
1 months ago

Dog dies from saltwater poisoning: What is it and how can it be prevented?

Within 48 hours of drinking saltwater at the beach, Chris Taylor s seven-year-old Labrador retriever was dazed, unresponsive and had stopped eating.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Dog

 | 

dies

 | 

from

 | 

saltwater

 | 

poisoning

 | 

What

 | 

and

 | 

how

 | 

can

 | 

prevented

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)